1. If an intersection entity is formed that contains no attributes of its own, its uniqueness may be modeled by Mark for Review
Creating new attributes.
Barring the relationships to the original entities. (*)
Placing the UID attributes from the original entities into the intersection entity.
None of the above.
2. When you resolve a M-M by creating an intersection entity, this new entity will always inherit: Mark for Review
The attributes of both related entities.
A relationship to each entity from the original M-M. (*)
The UID's from the entities in the original M-M.
Nothing is inherited from the original entities and relationship.
3. Many-to-Many relationships are perfectly acceptable in a finished ERD. There is no need to do any more work on them. True or False? Mark for Review
4. When resolving an M:M relationship, the new relationship will always be __________ on the many side. Mark for Review
5. Many to Many relationships between entities usually hide what? Mark for Review
Another entity (*)