Review your answers, feedback, and question scores below. An asterisk (*) indicates a correct answer.
1. Which of the following SQL statments shows a correct syntax example of creating a synonym accessible to all users of a database?Mark for Review
CREATE SYNONYM emp FOR EMPLOYEES
CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM emp FOR EMPLOYEES (*)
CREATE UNRESTRICTED SYNONYM emp FOR EMPLOYEES
CREATE SHARED SYNONYM emp FOR EMPLOYEES
2. All tables must have indexes on them otherwise they cannot be queried. True or False?Mark for Review
3. It is possible to have an indexed column in a table where a value in the table column does not exist in the index. True or False?Mark for Review
4. In SQL what is a synonym?Mark for Review
A table with the same number of columns as another table.
A table with the same name as another view.
A different name for a table, view or other database object. (*)
A table with that must be qualified with a username.
5. You must use a synonym to access another users table. True or False?Mark for Review
6. What kind of INDEX is created by Oracle when you create a primary key?Mark for Review
UNIQUE INDEX. (*)
Oracle cannot create indexes automatically.
7. Indexes can be used to speed up queries. True or False?Mark for Review
8. Which of the following statements best describes indexes and their use?Mark for Review
They are just random copies of data in no particular order.
They contain the column value and pointers to the data in the table, but the data is sorted. (*)
They contain all the rows and columns from the table.
None of the above.