Review your answers, feedback, and question scores below. An asterisk (*) indicates a correct answer.
1. To take away a privilege from a user you use which command?Mark for Review
2. When a user is logged into one database, they are restricted to working with objects found in that database. True or False?Mark for Review
3. Roles are:Mark for Review
Required to gain access to the database.
Required to manipulate the content of objects in the database.
Named groups of related privileges given to a user or another role. (*)
A collection of objects, such as tables, views, and sequences.
4. Which of the following statements is true?Mark for Review
Database Links allow users to work on remote database objects without having to log into the other database. (*)
Database Links are pointers to another schema in the same database.
Database Links are never used in the real world.
Database Links can be created by any user of a database. You do not need any special privileges to create them.
5. Scott King owns a table called employees. He issues the following statement:
GRANT select ON employees TO PUBLIC; Allison Plumb has been granted CREATE SESSION by the DBA. She logs into the database and issues the following statement: GRANT select ON scott_king.employees TO jennifer_cho;
True or False: Allison's statement will fail.Mark for Review
6. If you are granted privileges to your friend's object, by default you may also grant access to this same object to other users. True or False?Mark for Review
7. Which of the following statements about granting object privileges is false?Mark for Review
To grant privileges on an object, the object must be in your own schema, or you must have been granted the object privileges WITH GRANT OPTION.
An object owner can grant any object privilege on the object to any other user or role of the database.
The owner of an object automatically acquires all object privileges on that object.
Object privileges can only be granted through roles. (*)
8. User1 owns a table and grants select on it WITH GRANT OPTION to User2. User2 then grants select on the same table to User3. If User1 revokes select privileges from User2, will User3 be able to access the table?Mark for Review
9. A role can be granted to another role. True or False?Mark for Review
10. What Oracle feature simplifies the process of granting and revoking privileges?