Review your answers, feedback, and question scores below. An asterisk (*) indicates a correct answer.
1. What system privilege must be held in order to login to an Oracle database?Mark for Review
CREATE SESSION (*)
No special privilege is needed, if your username exists in the database, you can login.
2. Which Object Privilege apart from Alter can be granted to a Sequence?Mark for Review
3. By Controlling User Access with Oracle Database Security you can give access to specific Objects in the Database. True or False?Mark for Review
4. The following table shows some of the output from one of the data dictionary views. Which view is being queried?
Mark for Review
user_sys_privs (lists system privileges granted to the user) (*)
user_tab_privs_recd (lists object privileges granted to the user)
role_tab_privs (lists table privileges granted to roles)
role_sys_privs (lists system privileges granted to roles)
5. Which of the following Object Privileges can be granted on an individual column on a table? (Choose two)Mark for Review
(Choose all correct answers)
6. Which of these is not a System Privilege granted by the DBA?Mark for Review
Create Index (*)
7. System privileges are:Mark for Review
Required to gain access to the database. (*)
Required to manipulate the content of objects in the database.
Named groups of related privileges given to a user.
A collection of objects, such as tables, views, and sequences.
8. A Schema is a collection of Objects such as Tables, Views and Sequences. True or False?Mark for Review
9. A schema is:Mark for Review