1. Two entities A and B have an optional (A) to Mandatory (B) One-to-One relationship. When they are transformed, the Foreign Key(s) is placed on:
The table BS (*)
The Table AS
Nowhere, One-to-One are not transformed
Both tables As and Bs get a new column and a Foreign Key.
2. Relationships on an ERD can only be transformed into UIDs in the physical model? True or False?
3. What do you create when you transform a many to many relationship from your ER diagram into a physical design?
Foreign key constraints
Intersection table (*)
Primary key constraints
4. One-to-One relationships are transformed into Foreign Keys in the tables created at either end of that relationship? True or False?
5. A barrred Relationship will result in a Foreign Key column that also is part of:
The Table Name
The Column Name
The Check Constraint
The Primary Key (*)
6. One-to-Many Optional to Mandatory becomes a _______________ on the Master table.
Mandatory Foreign Key
Nothing (There are no new columns created on the Master table) (*)
Optional Foreign Key